Life is good is always looking to add new talent to our pool.
We are lucky dogs to get so many responses to the open positions we post. That big volume makes it difficult to respond to each candidate in a more personal manner. But rest assured we will carefully review your submission and contact you if we have additional questions relating to your resume. If we feel that your skills and experience match the requirements of our job opportunity, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
Benefits of working here
- Medical Insurance (including Vision)
- Dental Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Dependent Care and Parking &Transit)
- Free, 24-7 Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Company-paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Good Vibes Time
- Parental Leave
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Casual Dress Everyday!
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Optimistic Laid Back Atmosphere
- On-site Gym
- Bring your Dog to Work
Here are some of our current openings:
If you are interested, please email email@example.com
Title: Master Data Coordinator
Location: Hudson, NH
Reports to: Applications Manager
Life is good is a Boston-based lifestyle brand with a Positive Purpose. We are committed to spreading the power of optimism and helping kids in need through our products and our support of The Life is good Kids Foundation. Our social mission - to help kids in need - is fundamental to our brand and at the core of everything we do. To date, Life is good has raised more than $9.5 million for kids in need, principally through Life is good products, our annual Life is good Festival and community fundraising efforts.
Life is good has an immediate need for an experienced Master Data Coordinator interested in a Contract position located in Hudson, NH
We are looking for a Master Data Coordinator with a skill set of SAP AFS Material Master and expert proficiency level in MS Excel with a strong attention to detail.
This person will be working with the PLM Manager and Applications Manager creating and maintaining data in SAP as well as in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management Tool) as needed to support the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upload, create, edit and maintain material master data in SAP
- Create AFS season, collection and theme codes in SAP
- Create and extend season collection dates in SAP
- Create and maintain Color Codes, Style Category, Product Category, Department category, and all supporting master data in SAP to match PLM to enable PLM interface processes
- Support error handling PLM to SAP master data interface
- Assign/Maintain NRF color and size codes to material master
- Support GXS master data upload
- Update PLM
Experience and qualifications:
- 3 + years SAP AFS Material Master Experience required
- Expert level of proficiency in MS Excel and strong attention to detail required
- Experience in MS Access 2010 a plus
- Experience with NRF code classifications (National Retail Federation) and HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) codes a plus