Optimism is certainly needed now, and we are grateful that our customers are wearing Life is Good to stay positive.
We are taking steps to ensure safety for both you and our crew which are adding more time than usual to our shipping process. As a result, we are experiencing shipping delays on standard orders.
Our hardworking employees are doing their very best to deliver orders as safely and quickly as possible.
To play it safe, our fulfillment center is:
- Reducing the number of employees in the workspace by adding and staggering shifts to non-overlapping groups to ensure social distancing
- Increasing hygiene standards by:
- Checking employee temperatures and for other symptoms upon arrival
- Daily training of crew members on CDC Guidelines upon each shift
- Ensuring a six-foot distance between crew members
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Continual cleaning of door handles, railings, and high-touch surfaces
- Deep-cleaning our facility between shifts
- Sanitizing all restrooms several times a day
We are more than grateful for your patience and your business. As always, we aim to be a source of smiles, positivity, and optimism in both good and challenging times.
Your friends at Life is Good