Women's Primal Bird Embroidery Freestyle Wash V-neck Tunic
10% OF NET PROFITS
FOR KIDS IN NEED
Life is Good donates 10% of its Net Profits to The Life is Good Kids Foundation. The foundation focuses on improving the capacity of childcare professionals to build healing, life-changing relationships with the most vulnerable kids in their care. Today there are over 10,000 Life is Good Playmakers who have helped over 1 million kids heal from the trauma of poverty, violence and illness. To learn more, click here.
When you’re happy, we’re happy. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell and truly hope you enjoy your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, follow the steps listed here to create a free return shipping label. You can return your order for a refund within 60 days of your purchase.
- FREE SHIPPING AT $49+ (see details)
Raw edge detail at the hems and center back seam gives this tunic the perfect deconstructed look to make it look one-of-a-kind. And it really is; each one goes through a unique garment dying process that makes it unlike any other. Go on and show your true colors.
- Classic Fit
- Barely skims the body for a flattering silhouette.
- Fabric has highs and lows in color, created by a garment dye and acid wash process that makes each garment unique
- Flattering V-neck neckline
- Split raw edge detail at hems and center back seam creates a deconstructed look
- Tunic length shirt-tail hem (30 3/4" in the front and 33" in the back)
- Embroidered artwork