Women's Tribal Stripe Freestyle Wash Tunic
10% OF NET PROFITS
FOR KIDS IN NEED
Life is Good donates 10% of its Net Profits to The Life is Good Kids Foundation. The foundation focuses on improving the capacity of childcare professionals to build healing, life-changing relationships with the most vulnerable kids in their care. Today there are over 10,000 Life is Good Playmakers who have helped over 1 million kids heal from the trauma of poverty, violence and illness. To learn more, click here.
When you’re happy, we’re happy. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell and truly hope you enjoy your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, follow the steps listed here to create a free return shipping label. You can return your order for a refund within 60 days of your purchase.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS (see details)
Raw edge seams and a high-low hem give this tunic the perfect deconstructed vibe. Each piece goes through a unique garment dying process that makes it unlike any other. Go on and show your true colors.
- Relaxed Fit
- Hangs loosely, away from the body for a less structured silhouette.
- Fabric has highs and lows in color, created by a garment dye and special wash process that makes each garment unique
- Seamed style lines are enhanced using raw-edges
- Flattering V-neck neckline
- Split side seam and high-low, tunic-length hem (30 in the front and 32.5 in the back)
- Embroidered artwork with different placements
- Unique message on wearer's right sleeve
- Branded metal tag
- 100% Cotton Jersey