Life is Good Superpower Kit - Grades K-5
10% OF NET PROFITS
FOR KIDS IN NEED
Life is Good donates 10% of its Net Profits to The Life is Good Kids Foundation. The foundation focuses on improving the capacity of childcare professionals to build healing, life-changing relationships with the most vulnerable kids in their care. Today there are over 10,000 Life is Good Playmakers who have helped over 1 million kids heal from the trauma of poverty, violence and illness. To learn more, click here.
When you’re happy, we’re happy. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell and truly hope you enjoy your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, follow the steps listed here to create a free return shipping label. You can return your order for a refund within 60 days of your purchase. Pre–paid return label is valid for use for USA orders only.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS (see details)
This classroom kit for grades K-5 is all about helping kids and teachers activate their Superpowers�the social and emotional traits unlocked by optimism that make life good for all of us. Developed by the Life is Good Playmakers and education advisors from across the country, the Superpower Kit empowers students and teachers alike to meet the world with resiliency, joy, and optimism.
Each Kit Includes:
- 100 activity cards aligned with the 5 core competencies of social and emotional learning that elevate joy, connection, empowerment & engagement
- A robust library of easy-to-use online resources, including reading lists, song lists, & printables
- 11 classroom posters, featuring classic Life is Good art and messages for kids
- 10 sets of 25 Superpower "Brag Tags" to gamify learning with collectible awards for students
- 1 copy of Life is Good: The Book
- A Life is Good beach ball to accompany kit activities
- Access to the Life is Good Superpower Academy, a digital series of bite-sized, on-demand lessons to help teachers grow their own superpowers
- Gifts of Optimism for the Teacher, including a Life is Good Tervis tumbler and a Life is Good journal
- For information on school-wide licenses and bulk orders, contact email@example.com.
100% of the Life is Good Superpower Kit's net profits will support the Life is Good Playmakers' mission to help kids heal from Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) like poverty, violence, and other illness. Learn more at lifeisgood.com/kidsfoundation.(see more +)