Women's Solid Long Sleeve Active Tee
10% OF NET PROFITS
FOR KIDS IN NEED
Life is Good donates 10% of its Net Profits to The Life is Good Kids Foundation. The foundation focuses on improving the capacity of childcare professionals to build healing, life-changing relationships with the most vulnerable kids in their care. Today there are over 10,000 Life is Good Playmakers who have helped over 1 million kids heal from the trauma of poverty, violence and illness. To learn more, click here.
When you’re happy, we’re happy. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell and truly hope you enjoy your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, follow the steps listed here to create a free return shipping label. You can return your order for a refund within 60 days of your purchase. Pre–paid return label is valid for use for USA orders only.
This Active Tee moves with you, not against you. With moisture-wicking tech to keep you dry, 50+ UPF to block UV rays, and an anti-microbial finish to help prevent odor, this ultra-comfy tee is designed with 90% recycled polyester-based fabric from REPREVE®, you can feel good knowing that this added sustainability is a small step toward helping save the planet.
- 4.4 oz.
- 90% Recycled Polyester / 10% Spandex Performance Jersey.
- Our active jersey is made with recycled polyester from REPREVE® - created from recycled plastic bottles and blended with spandex.
- Moisture wicking to keep you dry. Anti-microbial to reduce odor. UPF 50+ to protect you from ultra violet rays.
- Flatlock seams with soft sewing thread for comfort. Rib trimmed neckline, Inside printed back neck label for comfort, self-fabric back neck tape.
- Hang tag, made from recycled paper, specifies technical product attributes and properties.