Life is Good: The Book- Your Practical Guide to the Power of Optimism
10% OF NET PROFITS
FOR KIDS IN NEED
Life is Good donates 10% of its Net Profits to The Life is Good Kids Foundation. The foundation focuses on improving the capacity of childcare professionals to build healing, life-changing relationships with the most vulnerable kids in their care. Today there are over 10,000 Life is Good Playmakers who have helped over 1 million kids heal from the trauma of poverty, violence and illness. To learn more, click here.
When you’re happy, we’re happy. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell and truly hope you enjoy your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, follow the steps listed here to create a free return shipping label. You can return your order for a refund within 60 days of your purchase. Pre–paid return label is valid for use for USA orders only.
- From Life is Good founders and brothers Bert and John Jacobs, this inspiring book of wisdom celebrates the power of optimism: the driving force behind their beloved, socially conscious clothing and lifestyle brand, now worth more than $100 million.
- Following the chronology of their personal and professional journeys, Bert and John share their unique ride—from their scrappy upbringing outside Boston to the unlikely runaway success of their business. The brothers illuminate ten key "superpowers" accessible to us all: openness, courage, simplicity, humor, gratitude, fun, compassion, creativity, authenticity, and love. Their story, illustrated with the company's iconic artwork, shows how to overcome obstacles and embrace opportunities—whether it's growing stronger from rejection, letting your imagination loose, or simplifying your life to focus on what matters most.
- In these colorful pages, Bert and John's plainspoken insights are paired with inspiring quotations, playful top-ten lists, deeply moving letter from the Life is Good community, and valuable takeaways from tapping the power of optimism to live your best life. Both entertaining and profound, Life is Good: The Book is the ultimate guide to embracing and growing the good in your life.
- Life is Good: The Book- Your Practical Guide to the Power of Optimism
- Written By Life is Good founders Bert and John Jacobs
- Hardcover with dust jacket
- 272 pages
- Features 75 color illustrations