Women's Take a Hike Long Sleeve Active Tee
10% OF NET PROFITS
FOR KIDS IN NEED
Life is Good donates 10% of its Net Profits to The Life is Good Kids Foundation. The foundation focuses on improving the capacity of childcare professionals to build healing, life-changing relationships with the most vulnerable kids in their care. Today there are over 10,000 Life is Good Playmakers who have helped over 1 million kids heal from the trauma of poverty, violence and illness. To learn more, click here.
When you’re happy, we’re happy. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell and truly hope you enjoy your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, follow the steps listed here to create a free return shipping label. You can return your order for a refund within 60 days of your purchase. Pre–paid return label is valid for use for USA orders only.
Hike, bike, hit the gym or head out on an adventure—our Active Tee was made to move with you. Moisture-wicking to keep you dry, 50+ UPF to block UV rays, & Anti-microbial finish to help prevent odor
- 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex Performance Jersey
- Designed to skim the body for a flattering look.
- Moisture wicking to keep you dry. Anti-microbial to reduce odor. UPF to protect you from ultra violet rays.
- Flatlock seams with soft sewing thread for comfort
- Self fabric back neck tape, cord locker loop
- Additional Life is Good® reflective heat transfer on back neck
- Hidden interior "Powered By Optimism" message on inside hem
- Printed graphic